Information system security is becoming an increasingly important concern for IT departments. Attackers have understood this and are increasingly exploiting the vulnerabilities of work environments, where doors are sometimes poorly closed, where the user, without wanting to, may lack vigilance,…
EUEM Interact’s solution, by analyzing the uses and behaviors of the users, by controlling the configuration of the workstations equipment, by detecting the connected peripherals,… Allows to contribute to the reinforcement of the security of the IS. All the data and events collected can also be fed into an SOC and thus complete its detection capacity.
In a few examples, we present you how the Interact Software solution allows IT departments and CISOs to simply :
- Verify that the IS security devices are active, and if necessary “reset” them;
- Verify the conformity of the software installed on the workstation;
- Ensure that the security tools are at the right level of protection;
- Verify the level of patching of the workstation environment;
- Analyze/detect the use of “shadowsIT” solutions;
- Check that the users do not have administrator rights on their workstations;
- Detect “abnormal” network flows;
The following presentations give you an illustration of the capabilities of Interact Software. To know more about it, don’t hesitate to ask for a personalized demonstration.