This section allows you to know the origin and use of the navigation information processed during your navigation on our site and your rights. During your visit to our site, “cookies” may be saved on your terminal (your computer, your tablet, your smartphone, etc.), subject to the choices you have expressed concerning cookies and which you can modify at any time. moment. A cookie is a small stored text file which contains a list of characters and which are downloaded to your terminal during your visit. The cookies are then sent back to our site on each of your subsequent visits or to another site that recognizes these cookies.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED ON THIS SITE FOR?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein. The Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below (subject to your choices):
- Monitor the audience of our site, establish the volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services or to correct the possible problems
- Adapt the content of the site according to your previous navigation. They also allow us to offer you personalized offers and services or to help you finalize a transaction.
- Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your previous visits
There are no cookies issued by third parties on our site
YOU CAN CHOOSE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COOKIES MANAGEMENT
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
These choices depend on the settings of your browser software.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved on your terminal or, conversely, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
Manage cookies on Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11
On Internet Explorer, the procedure to follow is as follows.
1. Open your Internet Explorer browser (with Internet Explorer 11, use the classic desktop interface).
2. Click on Tools (cogwheel icon) then on Internet Options.
3. Select the Privacy tab.
4. In the frame displaying the Settings, a slider allows you to adjust the degree of confidentiality you wish to have: move the slider down to allow all cookies (or up to block all cookies).
For more information consult the online help of your Internet Explorer ™ browser : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-co
Manage cookies on Google Chrome
1. Open your Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on the Chrome menu icon (to the right of the address bar)
3. Select Settings.
4. At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
5. In the “Confidentiality” section, select Content settings to specify the required level of confidentiality.
For more information see the online help for your Chrome ™ browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr&ref_topic=2373959
Manage cookies on Firefox
1. Open your Firefox browser.
2. Click the MENU icon, then click Options (on Windows) or Preferences (on MAC OS).
3. Select the Privacy tab.
4. You can set the required privacy level.
For more information, see the online help for your Firefox ™ browser: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
Manage cookies on Safari
1. Open your Safari browser.
2. Click the Edit menu (in Windows) or the Safari menu (in Mac), then select Preferences.
3. In the preferences window, click Security.
4. In front of the Accept cookies line, select Always.
5. Then close the window.
For more information, see the online help for your Safari ™ browser: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac#:~:text=Dans%20l’app%20Safari%20sur,le%20suivi%20sur%20plusieurs%20domaines%20%C2 % BB