It also sets out your rights in relation to the Personal Data that we process about you, as well as how you can exercise these rights.
Interact Software fully takes into account the obligations relating to respect for private life, and acts as data controller for Personal Data collected via the Website www.interact-software.com.
Personal data collected by Interact Software
Types of Personal Data
– management and administration of our Website to enable it to function
Data collected via strictly necessary cookies deposited via the Website, including: IP address, browser name, type of device, means of connection (operating system and internet service providers), data relating to the device used, interaction with the Website, cookie preferences saved via the cookie banner.
– Our interest in offering you our services, using cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of our Website.
– Inform you about our offers and services when you contact us via the contact form (B2B)
Data collected via the contact form: surname and first name, professional email address, position, name of your employer, telephone number, your request.
– Operational necessity to contact you afterwards to provide you a service.
– Interest of Interact Software in promoting its offers and services.
– Newsletter subscription (B2B)
Data collected via the contact form: surname and first name, professional email address.
– Interest of Interact Software in promoting its offers and services
– Managing personal accounts on MyInteract (https://support.interact-software.com/) through which customers can request support
Data collected: professional email address, password, login.
– Operational necessity for respect of SLA defined in our contracts
We automatically collect certain information from your terminal, as detailed in the table. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies, as further explained in our Cookie Notice which is available at https://www.interact-software.com/cookies/
Interact Software ensures the Security of your Personal Data
- We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data that we collect and process about you ;
- We require subcontractors to process Personal Data and act strictly on our instructions and to take appropriate measures to ensure that Personal Data remains protected ;
- Your Personal Data may be transferred and processed in countries other than the country where you reside ;
- The Site is hosted on servers located in France ;
- We keep the Personal Data that we collect from you for as long as we have a legitimate business need (for example in order to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal requirements). At your request or if we no longer have a legitimate business need to process your Personal Data, we delete it or make it anonymous. They are also deleted from the backup archives ;
You can exercise your data protection rights
By writing to firstname.lastname@example.org you can :
- Access, correct, update or request the deletion of your Personal Data ;
- Oppose the processing of your Personal Data, ask us to limit the processing, or request the portability of your Personal Data ;
- Withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we have carried out before such withdrawal and will not affect the processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of legal grounds other than consent ;
- Refuse, at any time, the marketing communications that we send to you ;
- Ask us, whatever the concern, about how we treat your Personal Data ;
Interact Software may share your Personal Data
We may transmit your Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
- To our third-party suppliers, service providers who provide us with a data processing service, or who process Personal Data for the purposes described in this Policy, or who are notified to you when your Personal Data is collected. This may include communications with service providers that we use, in particular for the management of the website and the hosting of the website (communication agency), as well as the providers of third-party cookies that may be placed through our Website to ensure its proper functioning, for the analysis of the use of our Website, the increase of its visibility via social networks and the placement of advertising cookies ;
- to any relevant law enforcement agency, regulator, government agency, court, or other third party, where we believe disclosure is necessary under applicable laws or regulations, in order to establish or defend our rights, or to protect your vital interests or those of any other person ;
- to our auditors, advisers, legal representatives and similar agents in connection with the advisory services they provide to us for legitimate business purposes and subject to a contractual prohibition on using Personal Data for other purposes ;
- to any other person once you have given your prior consent to this sharing.
If necessary, you can contact the National Commission for Computing and Liberties, the CNIL, whose contact details are accessible ici.
Links to other sites
The Interact Software Website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties (for example, social networking sites like LinkedIn). These websites have their own privacy policies and we encourage you to review them. They will govern the use of Personal Data that you submit while visiting these websites.